Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Videos Of My Dogs!

Would you like to see my cute dogs doing cute things? Don't be silly, of course you would.

Here is my channel:
The Grand Adventures of Abby

Just have time for one cute video? Here is the latest:
Riley and Jeph have a Pillow Fight

And in case you really cannot watch a video at the moment (you're supposed to be working, aren't you?), here are a few pictures of my pups to get you by:

                                           Bae caught me sleeping. No, seriously. I was asleep.


                                  Rare photo of Jeph and Riley sleeping together on the couch.


                                           Not so rare photo of Jeph sleeping on the couch.


                     Seriously, why is he so tired? Is being adorable all the time really that hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment