Friday, March 17, 2017

10 Happy Things

While I am still over the moon about the new EDS research, there's too much other stuff going on in my medical world right now and I can't try to make sense of it enough to write a meaningful post. I'm so tired and so terrified of new physical and mental symptoms that are doing whatever the heck they are doing and I don't think I can handle talking about these things publicly yet.

So. Here's 10 Happy Things:

1. Guess what my baby Jeph learned to do? He can open doors all by himself! He opens the door to go outside to pee all on his own. This is huge, people! Huge! And today, he opened the fridge for me for the first time! Simply amazing. I love him.

2. Tonight, my husband's friends are coming to see us. We're going to dress fun and go out and hopefully have an excellent evening.

3. I put an automatically-spraying air freshener thing in our living room and also cleaned the floors and now our house does not smell like pee. And will continue to smell nice, unless Jeph leaves me a present or two.

4. I'm excited to take a really relaxing bath this afternoon. I'm going to put so many excellent oils in it and stretch out my angry muscles.

5. There is ice cream in my freezer and I'm going to eat so much of it.

6. I'm excited to get my hair touched up so that it continues to look amazing.

7. There's a huge conspiracy thing going on that Justin Bieber is a reptilian creature and it's the best news story I've ever seen ever. There are like videos and everything where people go, "RIGHT THERE! HE BLINKED LIKE A LIZARD!" It's honestly amazing and I am so here for this.

8. I'm so excited to get Jeph's "Service Dog In Training" vest in the mail. Then, we get to start practicing and training in public.

9. I have so many green outfits that I have options for this weekend! I can try a bunch of them on and then decide instead of being stuck with a green t-shirt or something.

10. Magnum just released a Cookies 'N Cream ice cream bar and I need it.

Love to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment